- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Israel-Syria Tensions Rise [VIDEO]
The Israeli attacks on Syria have shaken the region and led to calls that foreign intervention inside the state might not be far off.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has details from Jerusalem:
Israel has sent a clear warning to Syria and its ally Iran that it won’t tolerate advanced weaponry falling in to the hands of its enemies. (Russian) A spokesman from Russia’s Foreign ministry saying they’re concerned that the chances of military intervention is growing in Syria and the relative calm on the Lebanese-Israeli border could now be disrupted. While Arab leaders didn’t condemn the airstrike outright, editorials are warning of a regional war with one saying it could open the gates of hell. Here in Israel, its prompted a discussion that the Jewish State has made itself a perceived ally of Syria’s rebels.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: