- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Toyota Owners 400 (Richmond)
Get ready for some night racing in Richmond this weekend, with the Toyota Owners 400 being the first race for Matt Kenseth since he was penalized after last week’s win in Kansas.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After winning Richmond’s Fall race, Clint Bowyer returns to the short track this weekend knowing:
(Bowyer) “Once you win at a race track, every time you go back there after that there’s always something you can carry in, and that’s confidence.”
Kyle Busch, Richmond’s four-time defending Spring race champ, says losing at the same track five months later meant:
(Busch) “We didn’t execute that as we needed to, but we learned from that one and we put that in the memory bank.”
Matt Kenseth and crew punished after failing a post-race engine inspection after Kansas. Penalties include 50 driver and bonus points gone, and a $200,000 fine and six-race suspension for crew chief Jason Ratcliff.
And Daytona and Talladega Superspeedways to reinforce the crossover gates, which allow fans to move between the grandstands and the infield before and after races. This in response to the February accident at Daytona that injured nearly 30 fans.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.