- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 24 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Toyota Owners 400 (Richmond)
Get ready for some night racing in Richmond this weekend, with the Toyota Owners 400 being the first race for Matt Kenseth since he was penalized after last week’s win in Kansas.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After winning Richmond’s Fall race, Clint Bowyer returns to the short track this weekend knowing:
(Bowyer) “Once you win at a race track, every time you go back there after that there’s always something you can carry in, and that’s confidence.”
Kyle Busch, Richmond’s four-time defending Spring race champ, says losing at the same track five months later meant:
(Busch) “We didn’t execute that as we needed to, but we learned from that one and we put that in the memory bank.”
Matt Kenseth and crew punished after failing a post-race engine inspection after Kansas. Penalties include 50 driver and bonus points gone, and a $200,000 fine and six-race suspension for crew chief Jason Ratcliff.
And Daytona and Talladega Superspeedways to reinforce the crossover gates, which allow fans to move between the grandstands and the infield before and after races. This in response to the February accident at Daytona that injured nearly 30 fans.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.