- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 19 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Nearly 100 Killed in Bangladesh Factory Collapse
A building in Bangladesh housing several garment factories, including those making clothes for Western brands, has collapsed, killing at least 87 and injuring hundreds.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Tens of thousands of rescue workers and volunteers desperately pulled away rubble searching for survivors. They occasionally get lucky.
This man is still looking for his wife, she left for work at the factory this morning. The eight story building had severe cracks in it and staff had hesitated to enter for work. But a manager from the factory assured them it was safe.
The incident has yet again thrown a spotlight on the country’s huge textile industry that’s often plagued by accidents, last November 112 people were killed in a factory fire.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio