- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Nearly 100 Killed in Bangladesh Factory Collapse
A building in Bangladesh housing several garment factories, including those making clothes for Western brands, has collapsed, killing at least 87 and injuring hundreds.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Tens of thousands of rescue workers and volunteers desperately pulled away rubble searching for survivors. They occasionally get lucky.
This man is still looking for his wife, she left for work at the factory this morning. The eight story building had severe cracks in it and staff had hesitated to enter for work. But a manager from the factory assured them it was safe.
The incident has yet again thrown a spotlight on the country’s huge textile industry that’s often plagued by accidents, last November 112 people were killed in a factory fire.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio