- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nearly 100 Killed in Bangladesh Factory Collapse
A building in Bangladesh housing several garment factories, including those making clothes for Western brands, has collapsed, killing at least 87 and injuring hundreds.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Tens of thousands of rescue workers and volunteers desperately pulled away rubble searching for survivors. They occasionally get lucky.
This man is still looking for his wife, she left for work at the factory this morning. The eight story building had severe cracks in it and staff had hesitated to enter for work. But a manager from the factory assured them it was safe.
The incident has yet again thrown a spotlight on the country’s huge textile industry that’s often plagued by accidents, last November 112 people were killed in a factory fire.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio