- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Nearly 100 Killed in Bangladesh Factory Collapse
A building in Bangladesh housing several garment factories, including those making clothes for Western brands, has collapsed, killing at least 87 and injuring hundreds.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Tens of thousands of rescue workers and volunteers desperately pulled away rubble searching for survivors. They occasionally get lucky.
This man is still looking for his wife, she left for work at the factory this morning. The eight story building had severe cracks in it and staff had hesitated to enter for work. But a manager from the factory assured them it was safe.
The incident has yet again thrown a spotlight on the country’s huge textile industry that’s often plagued by accidents, last November 112 people were killed in a factory fire.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio