- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Questioning CT Campus Gun Ban
Officials at some Connecticut universities are questioning a state-wide weapons ban on campuses, one that includes keeping guns out of the hands of police.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The argument for opponents of so-called “gun-free zones,” like universities, is that they’re easy targets for bad guys. Connecticut even bans college police – one of the first layers of protection for students and staff – from carrying guns.
But just days after a lockdown at Manchester Community College, when a student reported seeing a man with what she thought was a gun, college officials there are now joining police chiefs at other universities in Connecticut to make the case to state lawmakers for stronger police forces and better planning, which would include letting campus police officers carry guns.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.