- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 4 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 13 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Introducing Google Shoes [VIDEO]
Would you wear a talking shoe? One tech giant is betting you will, developing some smart footwear.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka has details:
FOX on Tech.
Google has more in its wardrobe closet than glasses: It’s expanding its line of wearable computing, adding footwear. It’s a “talking shoe,” able to articulate about 250 phrases. What it has to say is contingent on how much you’re moving around.
It’s a sneaker with sass, reminding you when you’ve been sitting too long or when to pick up the pace. You also get updates on how your workout is going. As time goes on, the shoe collects information – they say it even develops a personality.
The shoes are not yet for sale.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on these shoes from Google’s YouTube channel: