- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
FOX on Tech: Introducing Google Shoes [VIDEO]
Would you wear a talking shoe? ¬†One tech giant is betting you will, developing some smart footwear.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka has details:
FOX on Tech.
Google has more in its wardrobe closet than glasses: It’s expanding its line of wearable computing, adding footwear. ¬†It’s a “talking shoe,” able to articulate about 250 phrases. ¬†What it has to say is contingent on how much you’re moving around.
It’s a sneaker with sass, reminding you when you’ve been sitting too long or when to pick up the pace. ¬†You also get updates on how your workout is going. ¬†As time goes on, the shoe collects information – they say it even develops a personality.
The shoes are not yet for sale.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on these shoes from Google’s YouTube channel: