- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 60 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
DC Takes Snow Day as Storm Hits Mid-Atlantic [VIDEO]
After dumping a season-high 10″ of snow on Chicago and wreaking havoc on travel from Minnesota to West Virginia, a powerful winter storm has voluntary evacuation orders up along the Jersey shore – where flooding could the worst it’s been since Sandy – and is putting the brakes on business as usual in the nation’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The snow is picking up; as a result, the Federal government has closed. It also means a busy day for power crews and road crews.
(Boulware) “We are going to be considering and looking at the potential for signals to be dark. Of course, there’s also the possibility of a lot of downed tree limbs, as well, and power lines.”
That’s Kellie Boulware at the Maryland Department of Transportation. Despite the government closure, the House still hopes to wrap up work on a bill to fund the government through the rest of the fiscal year and blunt some of the effects of the sequester.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the snow storm: