- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
DC Takes Snow Day as Storm Hits Mid-Atlantic [VIDEO]
After dumping a season-high 10″ of snow on Chicago and wreaking havoc on travel from Minnesota to West Virginia, a powerful winter storm has voluntary evacuation orders up along the Jersey shore – where flooding could the worst it’s been since Sandy – and is putting the brakes on business as usual in the nation’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The snow is picking up; as a result, the Federal government has closed. It also means a busy day for power crews and road crews.
(Boulware) “We are going to be considering and looking at the potential for signals to be dark. Of course, there’s also the possibility of a lot of downed tree limbs, as well, and power lines.”
That’s Kellie Boulware at the Maryland Department of Transportation. Despite the government closure, the House still hopes to wrap up work on a bill to fund the government through the rest of the fiscal year and blunt some of the effects of the sequester.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the snow storm: