- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Mediterranean Diet Cuts Heart Disease Risk [VIDEO]
The results of a new study revealing some hard evidence that consuming a Mediterranean Diet cuts the risk of heart disease.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has the details:
One of the largest and most scientific tests of the so-called Mediterranean Diet suggests it can cut the chance of suffering heart related problems, especially strokes in older people prone to having them. The five-year study involved about 75-hundred people in Spain ages 55 to 80. Those who ate Mediterranean style with lots of olive oil, tomato sauce, beans and nuts had a 30% lower risk of major cardiovascular problems compared to those who were told to follow a low-fat diet, but didn’t actually cut the fat very much. The results published by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: