- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: Gun Control Bill Proposals
Depending on what state you live in, your legislature may be working to fight gun violence, or working to protect your rights to own a gun.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special series “Guns in America”:
Guns In America.
Maryland and Texas: two states going in two very different directions.
Maryland’s legislature working on measures to ban assault weapons and require all handguns to be licensed.
Prominent gun control advocate Sarah Brady lending her support to the bill.
(Brady) “The states are the ones that push the Congress, which is always ten steps behind the rest of the world.”
Now if Congress does pass something, Texas is making plans to deal with it. A bill is being proposed to make it a crime in Texas for police officers to enforce any gun control law passed by Congress.
One supporter of the bill saying the federal government is not our boss.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.