- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Guns In America: Gun Control Bill Proposals
Depending on what state you live in, your legislature may be working to fight gun violence, or working to protect your rights to own a gun.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special series “Guns in America”:
Guns In America.
Maryland and Texas: two states going in two very different directions.
Maryland’s legislature working on measures to ban assault weapons and require all handguns to be licensed.
Prominent gun control advocate Sarah Brady lending her support to the bill.
(Brady) “The states are the ones that push the Congress, which is always ten steps behind the rest of the world.”
Now if Congress does pass something, Texas is making plans to deal with it. A bill is being proposed to make it a crime in Texas for police officers to enforce any gun control law passed by Congress.
One supporter of the bill saying the federal government is not our boss.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.