- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
TX Woman Calls 911 For Cigarettes
A Texas woman is in trouble for the help she said that she needed when she called 911.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It’s not a typical call for help:
(Dispatcher) “Hood County 911, what’s the address of your emergency.”
But instead of getting an answer to that the dispatcher heard:
(White) “I need some cigarettes!”
That’s right. Linda White dialed 911 because she was craving a smoke. Then as the call went on, she thought twice:
(White) “Oh I think I dialed the wrong number.”
White says it was just a joke, but Hood County, Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Biff Temple isn’t laughing:
(Temple) “It does take valuable resources away from responding to actual emergencies.”
White’s charged with a misdemeanor and could face a fine and/or jail time.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.