- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 16 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
TX Woman Calls 911 For Cigarettes
A Texas woman is in trouble for the help she said that she needed when she called 911.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It’s not a typical call for help:
(Dispatcher) “Hood County 911, what’s the address of your emergency.”
But instead of getting an answer to that the dispatcher heard:
(White) “I need some cigarettes!”
That’s right. Linda White dialed 911 because she was craving a smoke. Then as the call went on, she thought twice:
(White) “Oh I think I dialed the wrong number.”
White says it was just a joke, but Hood County, Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Biff Temple isn’t laughing:
(Temple) “It does take valuable resources away from responding to actual emergencies.”
White’s charged with a misdemeanor and could face a fine and/or jail time.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.