- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 10 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Ex-Senator Admits Having Child Outside Marriage
A former U.S. Senator admits to fathering a child outside marriage with the daughter of a colleague.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Former New Mexico Republican Senator Pete Domenici admits fathering a son, outside of his marriage, three decades ago.
Statements released by Domenici and the son’s mother Michelle Laxalt admit to keeping the fatherhood a secret. That’s because Michelle Laxalt is the daughter of former Nevada Governor and Senator Paul Laxalt.
Domenici, who has eight children with his wife, says he admitted the situation to his own family just several months ago, adding, he’s apologized the best he can.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.