- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Ex-Senator Admits Having Child Outside Marriage
A former U.S. Senator admits to fathering a child outside marriage with the daughter of a colleague.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Former New Mexico Republican Senator Pete Domenici admits fathering a son, outside of his marriage, three decades ago.
Statements released by Domenici and the son’s mother Michelle Laxalt admit to keeping the fatherhood a secret. That’s because Michelle Laxalt is the daughter of former Nevada Governor and Senator Paul Laxalt.
Domenici, who has eight children with his wife, says he admitted the situation to his own family just several months ago, adding, he’s apologized the best he can.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.