- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 20 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
Ex-Senator Admits Having Child Outside Marriage
A former U.S. Senator admits to fathering a child outside marriage with the daughter of a colleague.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Former New Mexico Republican Senator Pete Domenici admits fathering a son, outside of his marriage, three decades ago.
Statements released by Domenici and the son’s mother Michelle Laxalt admit to keeping the fatherhood a secret. That’s because Michelle Laxalt is the daughter of former Nevada Governor and Senator Paul Laxalt.
Domenici, who has eight children with his wife, says he admitted the situation to his own family just several months ago, adding, he’s apologized the best he can.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.