- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Man Charged for Slapping Toddler on Plane
A man has been arrested in Georgia for doing something you shouldn’t do when confronted with a crying baby on an airplane.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue has the story:
Sixty-year-old Joe Hundley was on an Atlanta-bound flight, seated near 33-year-old Jessica Bennett and her 19-month-old son, who was crying. Hundley, who according to Bennett “reeked of alcohol,” slapped the toddler across the face, using a racial slur when telling the mother to “shut that baby up!”
Bennett and her husband, Josh, said Hundley could have really harmed their child.
(Bennett) “He could have hit my son so hard and he could have caused permanent damage. And this is a grown man hitting a toddler.”
Hundley, who’s president of an Idaho aircraft parts maker, was charged with assault and could be slapped himself – with a year in prison.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.