- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 31 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Man Charged for Slapping Toddler on Plane
A man has been arrested in Georgia for doing something you shouldn’t do when confronted with a crying baby on an airplane.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue has the story:
Sixty-year-old Joe Hundley was on an Atlanta-bound flight, seated near 33-year-old Jessica Bennett and her 19-month-old son, who was crying. Hundley, who according to Bennett “reeked of alcohol,” slapped the toddler across the face, using a racial slur when telling the mother to “shut that baby up!”
Bennett and her husband, Josh, said Hundley could have really harmed their child.
(Bennett) “He could have hit my son so hard and he could have caused permanent damage. And this is a grown man hitting a toddler.”
Hundley, who’s president of an Idaho aircraft parts maker, was charged with assault and could be slapped himself – with a year in prison.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.