- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Man Charged for Slapping Toddler on Plane
A man has been arrested in Georgia for doing something you shouldn’t do when confronted with a crying baby on an airplane.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue has the story:
Sixty-year-old Joe Hundley was on an Atlanta-bound flight, seated near 33-year-old Jessica Bennett and her 19-month-old son, who was crying. Hundley, who according to Bennett “reeked of alcohol,” slapped the toddler across the face, using a racial slur when telling the mother to “shut that baby up!”
Bennett and her husband, Josh, said Hundley could have really harmed their child.
(Bennett) “He could have hit my son so hard and he could have caused permanent damage. And this is a grown man hitting a toddler.”
Hundley, who’s president of an Idaho aircraft parts maker, was charged with assault and could be slapped himself – with a year in prison.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.