- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 40 mins ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 3 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Baby’s Heart Transplant Money Stolen From FL Couple
It’s a crime that hits a little deeper: Some thieves in Florida may have stolen a little girl’s heart…literally.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight has the story:
Thieves in Orlando stole $3,000 that was to be used to help pay for a heart transplant for Brooke Anderson’s infant daughter, Jaelyn.
(Brooke Anderson) “I hope they have consideration to…to give it back.”
The money was raised in South Florida by coworkers of her husband, Joshua. Grandfather Roger Anderson explains what happened next
(Roger Anderson) “When they got to Orlando, they stopped to eat. They put everything in the truck, locked it up and when they were eating, they broke in the truck, took all their luggage.”
Little Jaelyn has waited four months for a transplant. She’s still waiting, and her family is hoping the thieves might have a conscience.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.CLICK HERE to read more on this theft from MyFOXOrlando.com.