- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 11 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 17 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Baby’s Heart Transplant Money Stolen From FL Couple
It’s a crime that hits a little deeper: Some thieves in Florida may have stolen a little girl’s heart…literally.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight has the story:
Thieves in Orlando stole $3,000 that was to be used to help pay for a heart transplant for Brooke Anderson’s infant daughter, Jaelyn.
(Brooke Anderson) “I hope they have consideration to…to give it back.”
The money was raised in South Florida by coworkers of her husband, Joshua. Grandfather Roger Anderson explains what happened next
(Roger Anderson) “When they got to Orlando, they stopped to eat. They put everything in the truck, locked it up and when they were eating, they broke in the truck, took all their luggage.”
Little Jaelyn has waited four months for a transplant. She’s still waiting, and her family is hoping the thieves might have a conscience.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.CLICK HERE to read more on this theft from MyFOXOrlando.com.