- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 10 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 18 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Celebrity Airport Security
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian caused a ruckus – and a 50-minute flight delay – when they were escorted past a TSA security checkpoint at New York’s JFK Airport. But do celebrities always get special treatment when it comes to security?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has the answer in our ongoing series on national security:
Really big stars don’t get escorted past security at America’s airports, and there’s a practical reason for that.
(Kelly) “The real true celebrities, you know, they have private airplanes, they have their own jets, so they don’t go to the airport.”
…Airline safety consultant and former pilot Denny Kelly.
(Kelly) “The class C & D so-called celebrities are the only ones that are problems.”
Kelly says a lot of lesser stars even try to bypass security as a way to get some publicity, but they’re usually told right away that they have to go through the security process just like everybody else.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.