- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Celebrity Airport Security
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian caused a ruckus – and a 50-minute flight delay – when they were escorted past a TSA security checkpoint at New York’s JFK Airport. But do celebrities always get special treatment when it comes to security?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has the answer in our ongoing series on national security:
Really big stars don’t get escorted past security at America’s airports, and there’s a practical reason for that.
(Kelly) “The real true celebrities, you know, they have private airplanes, they have their own jets, so they don’t go to the airport.”
…Airline safety consultant and former pilot Denny Kelly.
(Kelly) “The class C & D so-called celebrities are the only ones that are problems.”
Kelly says a lot of lesser stars even try to bypass security as a way to get some publicity, but they’re usually told right away that they have to go through the security process just like everybody else.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.