- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Gen-6 Cars to Debut at Daytona
A new car will make its formal debut when the NASCAR season starts next weekend in Daytona.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has all the latest in this NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
For Clint Bowyer, going to the Daytona 500 means having to be race-ready quickly.
(Bowyer) “You’re starting off, you know, a little bit rusty with the biggest race of the year, and you only get one shot at it.”
Making its debut this season in NASCAR: the new Generation-6 cars from Ford, Chevrolet and Toyota. I asked Ford design manager Garen Nicoghosian to compare the street versions and the track versions of these cars.
(Nicoghosian) “One thing that is going to be apparent is how close and how similar the surface and the styling of the vehicles are to each other.”
But how do they handle? Dale Earnhardt, Jr. says, so far:
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “We’ve had a lot of fun testing it and working on it.”
For Jeff Gordon, this new car could mean a new driving style at Daytona.
(Gordon) “It’s not going to drive great in traffic, which I think that’s a good thing. I don’t think we’ll be pushing and doing all the tandem drafting like we were.”
And Jimmie Johnson and other drivers will trade their fire suits for sneakers this weekend, running in the 5th Annual Daytona Beach Half-Marathon.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside