- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Gen-6 Cars to Debut at Daytona
A new car will make its formal debut when the NASCAR season starts next weekend in Daytona.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has all the latest in this NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
For Clint Bowyer, going to the Daytona 500 means having to be race-ready quickly.
(Bowyer) “You’re starting off, you know, a little bit rusty with the biggest race of the year, and you only get one shot at it.”
Making its debut this season in NASCAR: the new Generation-6 cars from Ford, Chevrolet and Toyota. I asked Ford design manager Garen Nicoghosian to compare the street versions and the track versions of these cars.
(Nicoghosian) “One thing that is going to be apparent is how close and how similar the surface and the styling of the vehicles are to each other.”
But how do they handle? Dale Earnhardt, Jr. says, so far:
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “We’ve had a lot of fun testing it and working on it.”
For Jeff Gordon, this new car could mean a new driving style at Daytona.
(Gordon) “It’s not going to drive great in traffic, which I think that’s a good thing. I don’t think we’ll be pushing and doing all the tandem drafting like we were.”
And Jimmie Johnson and other drivers will trade their fire suits for sneakers this weekend, running in the 5th Annual Daytona Beach Half-Marathon.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside