- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Gen-6 Cars to Debut at Daytona
A new car will make its formal debut when the NASCAR season starts next weekend in Daytona.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has all the latest in this NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
For Clint Bowyer, going to the Daytona 500 means having to be race-ready quickly.
(Bowyer) “You’re starting off, you know, a little bit rusty with the biggest race of the year, and you only get one shot at it.”
Making its debut this season in NASCAR: the new Generation-6 cars from Ford, Chevrolet and Toyota. I asked Ford design manager Garen Nicoghosian to compare the street versions and the track versions of these cars.
(Nicoghosian) “One thing that is going to be apparent is how close and how similar the surface and the styling of the vehicles are to each other.”
But how do they handle? Dale Earnhardt, Jr. says, so far:
(Earnhardt, Jr.) “We’ve had a lot of fun testing it and working on it.”
For Jeff Gordon, this new car could mean a new driving style at Daytona.
(Gordon) “It’s not going to drive great in traffic, which I think that’s a good thing. I don’t think we’ll be pushing and doing all the tandem drafting like we were.”
And Jimmie Johnson and other drivers will trade their fire suits for sneakers this weekend, running in the 5th Annual Daytona Beach Half-Marathon.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside