- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Wrestling Dropped From Olympics
Wrestling has been dropped from the Olympics. The decision from the IOC removes the sport starting with the 2020 games.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
A surprise move from the International Olympic Committee, ditching one of its longest-running sports. Wrestling was contested in the ancient Olympics, dating back to the Eighth Century. But it’s now set to be kicked out from 2020 onwards, with the Committee saying they want to re-invigorate the Olympic program.
Wrestling does have one final chance to save its spot, going up against seven other sports in a vote later this year. But there’s only one place up for grabs and squash and karate are thought to be the front-runners.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.