- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
At Least 7 Dead in CA Tour Bus Crash
At least eight – and as many as 10 or more – people are dead in what authorities are calling a gruesome and devastating scene after a crash involving a tour bus in California.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details:
Thirty-eight people also injured in that multi-vehicle crash that happened last night on Route 38, about 80 miles east of L.A.
(Chief Walls) “A private chartered passenger bus had collided with two other vehicles – one we believe was like a Ford Explorer, the other was a smaller vehicle that was farther up the road.”
…San Bernardino Fire Chief Ron Walls. The bus flipped on its side, dozens ejected. The bus was returning to Mexico.
The driver survived and tells investigators the bus suffered brake problems as it headed down the windy mountain road.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.