- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 23 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
At Least 7 Dead in CA Tour Bus Crash
At least eight – and as many as 10 or more – people are dead in what authorities are calling a gruesome and devastating scene after a crash involving a tour bus in California.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details:
Thirty-eight people also injured in that multi-vehicle crash that happened last night on Route 38, about 80 miles east of L.A.
(Chief Walls) “A private chartered passenger bus had collided with two other vehicles – one we believe was like a Ford Explorer, the other was a smaller vehicle that was farther up the road.”
…San Bernardino Fire Chief Ron Walls. The bus flipped on its side, dozens ejected. The bus was returning to Mexico.
The driver survived and tells investigators the bus suffered brake problems as it headed down the windy mountain road.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.