- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Deadly Blast At U.S. Embassy in Turkey [VIDEO]
An explosion has been reported outside of a U.S. Embassy in Turkey.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
Turkish police believe today’s suicide bomber was from a domestic left-wing militant group.
The attacker detonated explosives outside the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital Ankara. He killed himself and a guard, and wounded a couple others.
A police official says the bomber most likely came from the Revolutionary People’s Liberation Front. The U.S. lists them as a terrorist group.
In a statement, the U.S. Embassy thanked Turkey for its solidarity and outrage over the incident.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
Officials in Washington quickly label the bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Turkey as terrorism.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
On a visit to Berlin, Germany, Vice President Biden briefly addressed the apparent homicide bomber attack.
(Biden) “I don’t have much detail but it was characterized by our embassy as a terrorist attack on our embassy in Ankara.”
The State Department confirmed an explosion they identify as a terrorist attack occurred at a check point on the outer perimeter of the U.S. Embassy compound in Ankara, Turkey. The Department says it’s working with the Turkish National Police to assess the damage and casualties and to begin an investigation.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: