- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 4 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 12 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Vaccines
At a time where some parents are concerned about giving their children vaccines, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control finds adult vaccination rates are incredibly low.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report from the CDC says current adult vaccination rates in the U.S. are “unacceptably low.” The agency stresses that, in order to prevent potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis and shingles, there needs to be a substantial increase in adult vaccinations.
Adults who don’t get vaccinated put others at risk, especially children. Health officials say adults need to check with their doctors about what vaccines they need.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.