- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 8 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 8 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 11 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 11 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 16 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Vaccines
At a time where some parents are concerned about giving their children vaccines, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control finds adult vaccination rates are incredibly low.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report from the CDC says current adult vaccination rates in the U.S. are “unacceptably low.” The agency stresses that, in order to prevent potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis and shingles, there needs to be a substantial increase in adult vaccinations.
Adults who don’t get vaccinated put others at risk, especially children. Health officials say adults need to check with their doctors about what vaccines they need.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.