- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 11 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Vaccines
At a time where some parents are concerned about giving their children vaccines, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control finds adult vaccination rates are incredibly low.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report from the CDC says current adult vaccination rates in the U.S. are “unacceptably low.” The agency stresses that, in order to prevent potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis and shingles, there needs to be a substantial increase in adult vaccinations.
Adults who don’t get vaccinated put others at risk, especially children. Health officials say adults need to check with their doctors about what vaccines they need.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.