- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Vaccines
At a time where some parents are concerned about giving their children vaccines, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control finds adult vaccination rates are incredibly low.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report from the CDC says current adult vaccination rates in the U.S. are “unacceptably low.” The agency stresses that, in order to prevent potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis and shingles, there needs to be a substantial increase in adult vaccinations.
Adults who don’t get vaccinated put others at risk, especially children. Health officials say adults need to check with their doctors about what vaccines they need.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.