- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Walmart Announces Ammo Restrictions
With a national debate taking place and a proposal for renewing the assault weapons ban being introduced in the Senate, one of the nation’s largest retailers is getting on board with gun control…sort of.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Since the Newtown, Connecticut massacre in December, gun and ammunition sales have gone up, way up! In fact, they’ve gone up so much that the supply’s being stretched. So Walmart,the nation’s largest dealer in firearms, is limiting sales of ammo to three boxes per customer, per day.
The company says this strikes the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen, while also ensuring they sell firearms responsibly.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.