- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Walmart Announces Ammo Restrictions
With a national debate taking place and a proposal for renewing the assault weapons ban being introduced in the Senate, one of the nation’s largest retailers is getting on board with gun control…sort of.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Since the Newtown, Connecticut massacre in December, gun and ammunition sales have gone up, way up! In fact, they’ve gone up so much that the supply’s being stretched. So Walmart,the nation’s largest dealer in firearms, is limiting sales of ammo to three boxes per customer, per day.
The company says this strikes the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen, while also ensuring they sell firearms responsibly.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.