- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 9 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Walmart Announces Ammo Restrictions
With a national debate taking place and a proposal for renewing the assault weapons ban being introduced in the Senate, one of the nation’s largest retailers is getting on board with gun control…sort of.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Since the Newtown, Connecticut massacre in December, gun and ammunition sales have gone up, way up! In fact, they’ve gone up so much that the supply’s being stretched. So Walmart,the nation’s largest dealer in firearms, is limiting sales of ammo to three boxes per customer, per day.
The company says this strikes the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen, while also ensuring they sell firearms responsibly.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.