- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 8 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 23 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
Walmart Announces Ammo Restrictions
With a national debate taking place and a proposal for renewing the assault weapons ban being introduced in the Senate, one of the nation’s largest retailers is getting on board with gun control…sort of.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Since the Newtown, Connecticut massacre in December, gun and ammunition sales have gone up, way up! In fact, they’ve gone up so much that the supply’s being stretched. So Walmart,the nation’s largest dealer in firearms, is limiting sales of ammo to three boxes per customer, per day.
The company says this strikes the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen, while also ensuring they sell firearms responsibly.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.