- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 3 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Facebook & Mental Illness
Could what you post on social media sites like Facebook be a clue into your mental health?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A new way of determining whether someone is suffering from mental illness- check out their Facebook profile.
A study in the Journal Psychiatry Research asked college students to share their Facebook activity and fill out questionnaires about strange beliefs that might indicate paranoia or other mental illness. The study finds a close connection between those strange beliefs and what they wrote on Facebook and also what they chose to block others from seeing on Facebook.
Housecall For Health. I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.