- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Facebook & Mental Illness
Could what you post on social media sites like Facebook be a clue into your mental health?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A new way of determining whether someone is suffering from mental illness- check out their Facebook profile.
A study in the Journal Psychiatry Research asked college students to share their Facebook activity and fill out questionnaires about strange beliefs that might indicate paranoia or other mental illness. The study finds a close connection between those strange beliefs and what they wrote on Facebook and also what they chose to block others from seeing on Facebook.
Housecall For Health. I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.