- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Facebook & Mental Illness
Could what you post on social media sites like Facebook be a clue into your mental health?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A new way of determining whether someone is suffering from mental illness- check out their Facebook profile.
A study in the Journal Psychiatry Research asked college students to share their Facebook activity and fill out questionnaires about strange beliefs that might indicate paranoia or other mental illness. The study finds a close connection between those strange beliefs and what they wrote on Facebook and also what they chose to block others from seeing on Facebook.
Housecall For Health. I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.