- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 41 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Missile Launcher Shows Up at WA Gun Buy-Back
Since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, community gun buy-back programs have become more popular. Over the weekend in Seattle, they had to close the program early when they ran out of gift certificates…but not before one unusual twist.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
With all of the concern about guns out on the streets, police are puzzling over a very unusual weapons problem. They’re trying to track down the history of a nonfunctional missile launcher that showed up at a Seattle weapons buy-back program. A man standing outside the event bought the military weapon for $100 from another person.
It’s not a question of a physical threat – the single-use device was already utilized – but since these things aren’t available to the public, authorities say it was probably unlawfully obtained from the military and needs to be returned.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.