- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 11 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 13 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Missile Launcher Shows Up at WA Gun Buy-Back
Since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, community gun buy-back programs have become more popular. Over the weekend in Seattle, they had to close the program early when they ran out of gift certificates…but not before one unusual twist.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
With all of the concern about guns out on the streets, police are puzzling over a very unusual weapons problem. They’re trying to track down the history of a nonfunctional missile launcher that showed up at a Seattle weapons buy-back program. A man standing outside the event bought the military weapon for $100 from another person.
It’s not a question of a physical threat – the single-use device was already utilized – but since these things aren’t available to the public, authorities say it was probably unlawfully obtained from the military and needs to be returned.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.