- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @Michael_GoodwinNYPOST On Hillary Clinton: “There is no legacy here!”
Hillary’s Farewell Act. NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin sounded off on Hillary Clinton’s “farewell act” and the effects of her questionable accountability during the Benghazi attacks. “If voters no longer hold politicians accountable for the big issues that happen on their watch, then democracy can’t function,” said Goodwin.