- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @Michael_GoodwinNYPOST On Hillary Clinton: “There is no legacy here!”
Hillary’s Farewell Act. NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin sounded off on Hillary Clinton’s “farewell act” and the effects of her questionable accountability during the Benghazi attacks. “If voters no longer hold politicians accountable for the big issues that happen on their watch, then democracy can’t function,” said Goodwin.