- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 hour ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sandy Hook Review Panel Meets
In Connecticut, a Sandy Hook advisory panel meets for the first time today discussing ways to make sure last month’s Newtown shooting never happens again.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The Sandy Hook Commission is charged with reviewing laws and policies to prevent another mass shooting. The Governor, in his opening remarks, said he believes in the right to bear arms but that…
(Governor Dan Malloy) “We must make sure the public has better information about what to do when they suspect someone may be battling mental illness.”
The panel also hearing from experts who headed similar commissions following shootings at Columbine and Virginia Tech.
And they face a March 15th deadline to come up with recommendations pertaining to school safety, mental health, and gun violence prevention.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.