- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FL Ammunition Shortage Worries
Is there a shortage of ammunition for firearms? Some in Florida are buying up what they can find, just in case.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Steve Anderson from Lakeland, Florida, near Tampa spent a thousand bucks on bullets this week.
Anderson: “Just in case they do ban all the ammo, or if it just gets even more scarce, I just was stocking up.”
The fear of ammo bans could be growing among some gun owners here, in light of the Obama administration’s announcements to seek more strict gun laws. It is frustrating to gun owner Peter Forgo.
Forgo: “I am an avid hunter and I do like to practice, and right now I can’t. I have to limit what I do because I can’t find ammunition. A gun is useless without ammo.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.