- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FL Ammunition Shortage Worries
Is there a shortage of ammunition for firearms? Some in Florida are buying up what they can find, just in case.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Steve Anderson from Lakeland, Florida, near Tampa spent a thousand bucks on bullets this week.
Anderson: “Just in case they do ban all the ammo, or if it just gets even more scarce, I just was stocking up.”
The fear of ammo bans could be growing among some gun owners here, in light of the Obama administration’s announcements to seek more strict gun laws. It is frustrating to gun owner Peter Forgo.
Forgo: “I am an avid hunter and I do like to practice, and right now I can’t. I have to limit what I do because I can’t find ammunition. A gun is useless without ammo.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.