- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Clinton Testifying on Benghazi
Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies for the first time today about the Benghazi, Libya attack that left a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans dead.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
It will be Secretary Clinton’s first testimony about the Benghazi attack and likely her last testimony as Secretary. Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland says she’s going before the Foreign Affairs Committee:
(Nuland) “To update them on the implementation of the ARB’s recommendations, but also to answer any questions they have of her.”
The ARB being the Accountability Review Board that investigated the attack. Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker says that review uncovered serious shortcomings.
(Sen. Corker) “A lot of this was because of just a State Department that is stove-piped, it’s almost full of sclerosis.”
Corker complains that no one has been held accountable.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.