- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 18 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Clinton Testifying on Benghazi
Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies for the first time today about the Benghazi, Libya attack that left a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans dead.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
It will be Secretary Clinton’s first testimony about the Benghazi attack and likely her last testimony as Secretary. Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland says she’s going before the Foreign Affairs Committee:
(Nuland) “To update them on the implementation of the ARB’s recommendations, but also to answer any questions they have of her.”
The ARB being the Accountability Review Board that investigated the attack. Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker says that review uncovered serious shortcomings.
(Sen. Corker) “A lot of this was because of just a State Department that is stove-piped, it’s almost full of sclerosis.”
Corker complains that no one has been held accountable.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.