- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 8 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Clinton Testifying on Benghazi
Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testifies for the first time today about the Benghazi, Libya attack that left a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans dead.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
It will be Secretary Clinton’s first testimony about the Benghazi attack and likely her last testimony as Secretary. Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland says she’s going before the Foreign Affairs Committee:
(Nuland) “To update them on the implementation of the ARB’s recommendations, but also to answer any questions they have of her.”
The ARB being the Accountability Review Board that investigated the attack. Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker says that review uncovered serious shortcomings.
(Sen. Corker) “A lot of this was because of just a State Department that is stove-piped, it’s almost full of sclerosis.”
Corker complains that no one has been held accountable.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.