- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama Looks Toward Second Term [VIDEO]
The inauguration is behind him, now President Obama looks ahead to his second term agenda.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from Washington:
The White House says the President will lay out his vision in two speeches: the inaugural address setting the tone and next month’s State of the Union doing the specifics. Gun violence was placed by fate on that agenda. So too the fight over the budget. The President signaling he will fight to protect entitlements.
(President Obama) “The commitments we make to each other through Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security, these things do not sap our initiative, they strengthen us.”
The President is also expected to make the case for broad immigration reform, climate change initiatives and new early childhood programs.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for a recap of Inauguration Day: