- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 7 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Childhood ADHD Diagnoses Increasing
More children are getting a diagnosis of ADHD, according to a study that looked at hundreds of thousands of California medical records.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The number of children with ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, is growing and growing rapidly, rising by 24% since 2001.
Boys are three times more likely to be affected than girls. They may be more vulnerable, or it may be girls with the condition are overlooked.
As well, high-income white children are more likely to be diagnosed with ADHD, which may reflect greater concern with school performance.
The study which appears online in the journal Pediatric relied on detailed medical records by experts and not primary-care doctors.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.