- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
UN Report: Afghanistan Torture Widespread
A report from the United Nations reportedly finds serious problems with how Afghan authorities treat detainees.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight has details:
The U.N. report is to be released tomorrow, but sources who have read it tell the Wall Street Journal that it alleges widespread torture and abuse of detainees by Afghan police and intelligence authorities. Afghanistan denies some of the allegations and promises to investigate.
After meeting with President Obama earlier this month, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said that the U.S. would immediately hand over detainees who are U.S. custody, but credible allegations of torture would make such transfers illegal under U.S. law. A Western diplomat says “it’s a cause of grave concern” and could complicate the planned transfer of security responsibilities to Afghanistan.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.