- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
TX Waiter Stands Up for Boy With Down Syndrome [VIDEO]
Don’t mess with waiters in Texas. One man put his job on the line to defend a special needs customer from another diner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Refusing to serve a customer can get a waiter fired, but Michael Garcia didn’t think twice.
(Garcia) “He said some things that were derogatory towards Milo.”
Milo is a 5-year-old with Down syndrome, a regular customer at Houston’s Lorzeno’s Prime Rib. In front of his own kids, the customer told Garcia that “special needs kids should be kept in special places,” and requested a new table. Garcia obliged, but then refused to serve the family, who left. As for his bosses:
(Garcia) “They did agree with me and they’ve supported me, and they’re supporting Milo.”
Garcia says he did this not for notoriety, but only out of compassion.
(Garcia) “It’s all for Milo, all this is about Milo.”
…Who Garcia says is like his little brother.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH an interview with waiter Michael Garcia: