- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TX Waiter Stands Up for Boy With Down Syndrome [VIDEO]
Don’t mess with waiters in Texas. One man put his job on the line to defend a special needs customer from another diner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Refusing to serve a customer can get a waiter fired, but Michael Garcia didn’t think twice.
(Garcia) “He said some things that were derogatory towards Milo.”
Milo is a 5-year-old with Down syndrome, a regular customer at Houston’s Lorzeno’s Prime Rib. In front of his own kids, the customer told Garcia that “special needs kids should be kept in special places,” and requested a new table. Garcia obliged, but then refused to serve the family, who left. As for his bosses:
(Garcia) “They did agree with me and they’ve supported me, and they’re supporting Milo.”
Garcia says he did this not for notoriety, but only out of compassion.
(Garcia) “It’s all for Milo, all this is about Milo.”
…Who Garcia says is like his little brother.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH an interview with waiter Michael Garcia: