- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 7 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Te’o Speaks, Denies Involvement in Hoax
Notre Dame’s Manti Te’o, the college football star whose inspirational story has been revealed to be a hoax, has broken his silence.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o says he did not conjure up a phony, dying girlfriend.
(Te’o) “No. Never, ever would I be part of this.”
Speaking in Florida to ESPN, Te’o did admit he kept up appearances, even after he found out last month the woman he knew only online and on the phone never existed.
(Te’o) “I kind of, you know, tailored my stories to have people think that, ‘Yeah, he met her before she passed away,’ so that people wouldn’t think I was some crazy dude.”
Te’o said an acquaintance in California, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, confessed to the hoax. Tuiasosopo has not said so publicly.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.