- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 16 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
50 Arrested in FL Online Child-Sex Sting
Teachers and other school employees were among 50 people arrested outside Orlando in an online sting targeting would-be pedophiles.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
(Sheriff’s Office) “Sheriff’s office!”
You’ve seen those online pedophile stings on TV.
(Court) “You’re here at your first appearance. You’ve been charged with one count of obscene communication.”
This one in Seminole County, Florida netted 50 people, many who began their online chats with deputies posing as teens by sending lewd photos says investigator Charlie Albrecht.
(Albrecht) “Tore at the fabric of my being, in every sense of the imagination. Some of the worst stuff I’ve ever seen.”
Among the arrested are two teachers, a school janitor and a school translator.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.