- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Greatest Flu Risk
The flu season is off to an early start and hitting areas across the country. Preventing the flu is tough enough, but the task is more difficult for some.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has who’s at the greatest risk in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists are trying to find why some people are more susceptible to the flu. Researchers at Northwestern Hospital have been analyzing different influenza strains since 2009, and say the first seven days of becoming ill are the most critical – and catching the virus is getting easier every year.
Children younger than five are at the highest risk, along with seniors over 65.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.