- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 3 hours ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 23 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Syrian Rebels Free Iranian Hostages In Prisoner Swap
There has been a major prisoner swap in Syria, with rebel fighters handing over Iranians who have been held since August.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
This is a major prisoner swap involving 48 Iranians held for five months by Syria’s rebel fighters. They’ve traded them for 2,000 civilians being held by the Assad regime.
Rebels says the Iranians they captured have links to their country’s powerful revolutionary guard, but Iran has denied this, claiming the hostages were pilgrims visiting Shiite religious sites.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.