- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Syrian Rebels Free Iranian Hostages In Prisoner Swap
There has been a major prisoner swap in Syria, with rebel fighters handing over Iranians who have been held since August.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
This is a major prisoner swap involving 48 Iranians held for five months by Syria’s rebel fighters. They’ve traded them for 2,000 civilians being held by the Assad regime.
Rebels says the Iranians they captured have links to their country’s powerful revolutionary guard, but Iran has denied this, claiming the hostages were pilgrims visiting Shiite religious sites.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.