- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 8 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 13 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Syrian Rebels Free Iranian Hostages In Prisoner Swap
There has been a major prisoner swap in Syria, with rebel fighters handing over Iranians who have been held since August.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
This is a major prisoner swap involving 48 Iranians held for five months by Syria’s rebel fighters. They’ve traded them for 2,000 civilians being held by the Assad regime.
Rebels says the Iranians they captured have links to their country’s powerful revolutionary guard, but Iran has denied this, claiming the hostages were pilgrims visiting Shiite religious sites.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.