- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 14 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Syrian Rebels Free Iranian Hostages In Prisoner Swap
There has been a major prisoner swap in Syria, with rebel fighters handing over Iranians who have been held since August.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
This is a major prisoner swap involving 48 Iranians held for five months by Syria’s rebel fighters. They’ve traded them for 2,000 civilians being held by the Assad regime.
Rebels says the Iranians they captured have links to their country’s powerful revolutionary guard, but Iran has denied this, claiming the hostages were pilgrims visiting Shiite religious sites.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.