- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Syrian Rebels Free Iranian Hostages In Prisoner Swap
There has been a major prisoner swap in Syria, with rebel fighters handing over Iranians who have been held since August.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
This is a major prisoner swap involving 48 Iranians held for five months by Syria’s rebel fighters. They’ve traded them for 2,000 civilians being held by the Assad regime.
Rebels says the Iranians they captured have links to their country’s powerful revolutionary guard, but Iran has denied this, claiming the hostages were pilgrims visiting Shiite religious sites.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.