- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: International Year of Quinoa
If you’re looking for the newest trend in healthy living, check out quinoa – a grain-like pseudo-cereal from the Andes that is gaining international recognition and taking the world by storm.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re not familiar with quinoa, the U.N. says this is the year to give it a try. The organization has named 2013 International Year of Quinoa, saying it’s one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
It’s high-protein, low-sugar, Gluten free and loaded with vitamins and minerals – even NASA is considering it for long-duration space flights. Quinoa can be a bit pricey, but experts say the health benefits are worth their weight in gold.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.