- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 8 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: International Year of Quinoa
If you’re looking for the newest trend in healthy living, check out quinoa – a grain-like pseudo-cereal from the Andes that is gaining international recognition and taking the world by storm.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re not familiar with quinoa, the U.N. says this is the year to give it a try. The organization has named 2013 International Year of Quinoa, saying it’s one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
It’s high-protein, low-sugar, Gluten free and loaded with vitamins and minerals – even NASA is considering it for long-duration space flights. Quinoa can be a bit pricey, but experts say the health benefits are worth their weight in gold.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.