- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gym Caters to Only Overweight Clientele
If you know you should work out to lose weight, but you’re self-conscious about your waistline, then this health club may be your meal ticket to a thinner you.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Downsize Fitness knows how you feel about exercising around all those fit folks with well-toned arms and six-pack abs, so they’ve designed their gyms with no mirrors, fogged-up windows and – here’s the clincher – you’ve gotta be 50 pounds overweight or more to join! Even their equipment is made with big people in mind.
Members say they like the supportive atmosphere. The idea is spreading: The first locations opened in Chicago and Vegas in 2011; Dallas got theirs last year.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.