- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gym Caters to Only Overweight Clientele
If you know you should work out to lose weight, but you’re self-conscious about your waistline, then this health club may be your meal ticket to a thinner you.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Downsize Fitness knows how you feel about exercising around all those fit folks with well-toned arms and six-pack abs, so they’ve designed their gyms with no mirrors, fogged-up windows and – here’s the clincher – you’ve gotta be 50 pounds overweight or more to join! Even their equipment is made with big people in mind.
Members say they like the supportive atmosphere. The idea is spreading: The first locations opened in Chicago and Vegas in 2011; Dallas got theirs last year.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.