- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gym Caters to Only Overweight Clientele
If you know you should work out to lose weight, but you’re self-conscious about your waistline, then this health club may be your meal ticket to a thinner you.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
Downsize Fitness knows how you feel about exercising around all those fit folks with well-toned arms and six-pack abs, so they’ve designed their gyms with no mirrors, fogged-up windows and – here’s the clincher – you’ve gotta be 50 pounds overweight or more to join! Even their equipment is made with big people in mind.
Members say they like the supportive atmosphere. The idea is spreading: The first locations opened in Chicago and Vegas in 2011; Dallas got theirs last year.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.