- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 hour ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: Apple Hits Milestone With Apps
A milestone for Apple and for all the apps people have downloaded. Apple announcing over 40 billion apps have been downloaded.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
If you have an iPhone, you might be chased by demonic monkeys:
Temple Run is one of the most popular games. So is Dragonvale:
Where you can breed and raise dragons.
Those two apps are among the 775,000 now available on iTunes, and they’ve all been downloaded now 40 billion times.
Two billion in December alone on iPhones and iPads and iPods. Apple says developers have been paid over $7 billion for those apps.
Temple Run and Dragonvale also available on the Android. That market has also topped 700,000 apps, and the Android community website says there have been 25 billion downloads.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.