- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Difficult Flu Season
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention anticipates a difficult flu season ahead. So is there still time to get vaccinated and avoid it?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
This year’s flu season got off to an early start and health officials fear its peak may hit hard. The CDC says 41 states are reporting widespread levels of the flu, but stress it’s not too late to get vaccinated with the most severe activity predicted for January and February. An estimated 36,000 people die from the flu and its complications each year.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.