- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Difficult Flu Season
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention anticipates a difficult flu season ahead. So is there still time to get vaccinated and avoid it?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
This year’s flu season got off to an early start and health officials fear its peak may hit hard. The CDC says 41 states are reporting widespread levels of the flu, but stress it’s not too late to get vaccinated with the most severe activity predicted for January and February. An estimated 36,000 people die from the flu and its complications each year.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.