- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 5 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Difficult Flu Season
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention anticipates a difficult flu season ahead. So is there still time to get vaccinated and avoid it?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
This year’s flu season got off to an early start and health officials fear its peak may hit hard. The CDC says 41 states are reporting widespread levels of the flu, but stress it’s not too late to get vaccinated with the most severe activity predicted for January and February. An estimated 36,000 people die from the flu and its complications each year.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.