- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 6 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 21 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Housecall For Health: Coping With Childhood Trauma
The massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary has prompted questions of how children will be able to cope. But experts are optimistic.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The Newtown school shooting has raised questions about how survivors will fare psychologically. Top psychiatrists at Georgetown University say kids tend to be highly resilient to devastating events, and after the grief and fear fades, most will cope without long-term emotional problems; but say regaining a sense of security will take time.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.