- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 17 mins ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 46 mins ago
- White House Not Releasing Documents on ObamaCare Website Security [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Focus On KidsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Chase RicePosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall For Health: Coping With Childhood Trauma
The massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary has prompted questions of how children will be able to cope. But experts are optimistic.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The Newtown school shooting has raised questions about how survivors will fare psychologically. Top psychiatrists at Georgetown University say kids tend to be highly resilient to devastating events, and after the grief and fear fades, most will cope without long-term emotional problems; but say regaining a sense of security will take time.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.