- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 23 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
KILMDEADE KONDENSED: December 17, 2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian thinks it was flat out irresponsible for Adam Lanza’s mother to try and “connect” with her emotionally disturbed son by teaching him how to shoot a gun!
In the wake of the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, Special Report’s Bret Baier thinks President Obama will now be compelled to do something about assault weapons. Additionally, due to the gravity of this shooting, Bret predicted there will be a call for some sort of commission to look into the issues that lead to these senseless shootings, such as assault weapons, mental illness, violent video games, and the impact of Hollywood.
NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin believes the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary was one of the most horrific events on our country’s history due to the age and number of victims. THIS WILL BE A MOMENT THAT WE NEVER FORGET AND FOREVER LIVE IN OUR CONSCIOUSNESS.
What was Adam Lanza’s motivation? That is the question that perplexed Bo Dietl, Fox News contributor and former NYPD detective, because he can’t figure out why Lanza would kill innocent children! Dietl told Brian that basically these little innocent kids who still believe in Santa Clause were assassinated by Lanza.
Brian asked Jonah Goldberg, author of The Tyranny of Clichés, why Adam Lanza’s mother would teach him how to shoot a gun and in true Goldberg fashion he deadpanned, “I am sure had she not been murdered she would agree with you that that was a bad call!”
Psychologist Dr. Georgia Witkin GAURANTEED that she would be asked back on the show when she told Brian that his summary of Adam Lanza was the best that she has heard. Witkin went on to say that she agrees with Brian 1000% in that Nancy Lanza should never have taught her son how to shoot a gun!
Fox’s Chief White House Correspondent ED HENRY was with President Obama in Connecticut last night and confirmed that Obama told the Governor of Connecticut that Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. Later in the interview Ed reported that as he was talking to Brian in the basement of the White House, Speaker Boehner was meeting with President Obama upstairs trying to strike a deal on the fiscal cliff. Ed went on to predict that a DEAL WILL BE STRUCK between Obama and Boehner WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!