- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Hasbro Announces Gender-Neutral Easy Bake Oven
A New Jersey girl’s efforts to get a toy company to redesign one of their popular products have paid off with news that the Easy Bake Oven will soon be available in gender-neutral colors.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
She wanted to give one to her little brother. Thirteen-year-old McKenna Pope of Garfield, New Jersey started a campaign to get Hasbro, makers of the Easy Bake Oven, to come up with a version in gender-neutral colors, enlisting celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay to the cause.
The eighth-grader traveled to Hasbro headquarters in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, where company officials showed her a new prototype of the oven, in the works for 18 months, they say. It’s black, silver and blue, instead of pink and purple like it’s been for years; could be on shelves by summer, and boys will be in the ads like McKenna wanted.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.