- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Nelson Mandela Undergoes Surgery
Nelson Mandela, the elder statesman from Africa and worldwide face of democracy, remains in a South Africa hospital after undergoing surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
The face of the movement that broke down racial apartheid in South Africa has been in frail health recently.
…A younger Nelson Mandela, before he became President of South Africa. The 94-year-old former leader is now recovering from surgery to remove gall stones. A government spokesman says the operation was a success, but offered few other details.
Mandela’s most recent hospitalization began last week, when he was admitted for a lung infection. It was not immediately known when doctors hope to let Mandela go home.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.