- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 6 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 45 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nelson Mandela Undergoes Surgery
Nelson Mandela, the elder statesman from Africa and worldwide face of democracy, remains in a South Africa hospital after undergoing surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
The face of the movement that broke down racial apartheid in South Africa has been in frail health recently.
…A younger Nelson Mandela, before he became President of South Africa. The 94-year-old former leader is now recovering from surgery to remove gall stones. A government spokesman says the operation was a success, but offered few other details.
Mandela’s most recent hospitalization began last week, when he was admitted for a lung infection. It was not immediately known when doctors hope to let Mandela go home.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.