- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Nelson Mandela Undergoes Surgery
Nelson Mandela, the elder statesman from Africa and worldwide face of democracy, remains in a South Africa hospital after undergoing surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
The face of the movement that broke down racial apartheid in South Africa has been in frail health recently.
…A younger Nelson Mandela, before he became President of South Africa. The 94-year-old former leader is now recovering from surgery to remove gall stones. A government spokesman says the operation was a success, but offered few other details.
Mandela’s most recent hospitalization began last week, when he was admitted for a lung infection. It was not immediately known when doctors hope to let Mandela go home.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.