- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Nelson Mandela Undergoes Surgery
Nelson Mandela, the elder statesman from Africa and worldwide face of democracy, remains in a South Africa hospital after undergoing surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
The face of the movement that broke down racial apartheid in South Africa has been in frail health recently.
…A younger Nelson Mandela, before he became President of South Africa. The 94-year-old former leader is now recovering from surgery to remove gall stones. A government spokesman says the operation was a success, but offered few other details.
Mandela’s most recent hospitalization began last week, when he was admitted for a lung infection. It was not immediately known when doctors hope to let Mandela go home.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.