- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 23 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
TX Dad Allegedly Carves Pentagram into Son
December 12th, 2012, or 12/12/12. It’s a date that people have reacted to in a variety of ways, but a Texas man has landed himself in jail after allegedly marking the day – and his son – in a violent manner.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Brent Troy Bartel, arrested in the Ft. Worth suburb of Richland Hills after telling a 911 operator he shed some innocent blood.
(Sgt. Stringer) “He’d inscribed a pentagram onto his son. She asked why, and he said, ‘It’s a holy day.’”
The once-in-a-century occasion: 12-12-12. Police Sgt. Nathan Stringer says Bartel smeared his six-year-old’s blood all over a door frame, and there was lots of it.
(Sgt. Stringer) “I’ve been a police officer for quite some time. There’s been very few things in my career that have rendered me speechless, and this is one of them.”
The injured boy taken to the hospital, but didn’t need stitches.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.