- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TX Dad Allegedly Carves Pentagram into Son
December 12th, 2012, or 12/12/12. It’s a date that people have reacted to in a variety of ways, but a Texas man has landed himself in jail after allegedly marking the day – and his son – in a violent manner.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Brent Troy Bartel, arrested in the Ft. Worth suburb of Richland Hills after telling a 911 operator he shed some innocent blood.
(Sgt. Stringer) “He’d inscribed a pentagram onto his son. She asked why, and he said, ‘It’s a holy day.'”
The once-in-a-century occasion: 12-12-12. Police Sgt. Nathan Stringer says Bartel smeared his six-year-old’s blood all over a door frame, and there was lots of it.
(Sgt. Stringer) “I’ve been a police officer for quite some time. There’s been very few things in my career that have rendered me speechless, and this is one of them.”
The injured boy taken to the hospital, but didn’t need stitches.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.