- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TX Dad Allegedly Carves Pentagram into Son
December 12th, 2012, or 12/12/12. It’s a date that people have reacted to in a variety of ways, but a Texas man has landed himself in jail after allegedly marking the day – and his son – in a violent manner.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Brent Troy Bartel, arrested in the Ft. Worth suburb of Richland Hills after telling a 911 operator he shed some innocent blood.
(Sgt. Stringer) “He’d inscribed a pentagram onto his son. She asked why, and he said, ‘It’s a holy day.'”
The once-in-a-century occasion: 12-12-12. Police Sgt. Nathan Stringer says Bartel smeared his six-year-old’s blood all over a door frame, and there was lots of it.
(Sgt. Stringer) “I’ve been a police officer for quite some time. There’s been very few things in my career that have rendered me speechless, and this is one of them.”
The injured boy taken to the hospital, but didn’t need stitches.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.