- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 10 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Obama, Boehner Speak, Trade Fiscal Cliff Offers [VIDEO]
President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner spoke by phone on Tuesday afternoon as politicians work to steer clear of the fiscal cliff. Confirmation of the call comes on the heels of word that the sides exchanged offers over the past couple days.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In the past two days, the White House and Congressional Republicans have traded at least partial proposals to avert the fiscal cliff, seemingly with little progress.
(Boehner) “The longer the White House slow-walks this process, the closer our economy gets to the fiscal cliff.”
House Speaker John Boehner complains the President won’t identify specific spending cuts. The White House says before they do that…
(Carney) “Requiring the Republicans acknowledge and accept that rates are going up for top earners in this country.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney saying Republicans aren’t being specific in their offer to raise revenue without raising tax rates.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: