- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FL Judge Says Zimmerman’s GPS Must Stay
More freedom denied for George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The judge in the George Zimmerman case is denying the neighborhood watchman’s request to have his GPS tracker removed and be allowed to travel. Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda scoffed at his claim that he’s in immediate danger:
(de la Rionda) “It’s not safe? And the defendant’s gotta be in disguise? My recollection is that this defendant appeared on national TV. He put his profile right up there for everybody in the world to see him. And now he’s arguing it’s not safe?”
Zimmerman claims his life is constantly threatened, and that he lives in hiding.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.