- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FL Judge Says Zimmerman’s GPS Must Stay
More freedom denied for George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The judge in the George Zimmerman case is denying the neighborhood watchman’s request to have his GPS tracker removed and be allowed to travel. Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda scoffed at his claim that he’s in immediate danger:
(de la Rionda) “It’s not safe? And the defendant’s gotta be in disguise? My recollection is that this defendant appeared on national TV. He put his profile right up there for everybody in the world to see him. And now he’s arguing it’s not safe?”
Zimmerman claims his life is constantly threatened, and that he lives in hiding.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.