- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FL Judge Says Zimmerman’s GPS Must Stay
More freedom denied for George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The judge in the George Zimmerman case is denying the neighborhood watchman’s request to have his GPS tracker removed and be allowed to travel. Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda scoffed at his claim that he’s in immediate danger:
(de la Rionda) “It’s not safe? And the defendant’s gotta be in disguise? My recollection is that this defendant appeared on national TV. He put his profile right up there for everybody in the world to see him. And now he’s arguing it’s not safe?”
Zimmerman claims his life is constantly threatened, and that he lives in hiding.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.