- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 11 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 16 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
McAfee Founder Speaks From Jail
An eccentric software mogul is still claiming that a Central American government wants to execute him. John McAfee is still being held in a Guatemalan jail, waiting to see if they will send him back to Belize.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
John McAfee held a press conference from his Guatemalan jail cell, over the internet, begging that nobody allow him to be sent back to Belize…
(McAfee) “If I am returned, bad things will clearly happen to me.”
McAfee’s been living in Belize, but went into hiding after his neighbor was murdered. Police there want to question McAfee, but he thinks they’ll pin it on him because he’s been a vocal critic of the government.
Guatemalan officials arrested him for being in their country illegally and plan to deport him. Belize officials say they don’t even have a warrant out for McAfee.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.