- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
McAfee Founder Speaks From Jail
An eccentric software mogul is still claiming that a Central American government wants to execute him. John McAfee is still being held in a Guatemalan jail, waiting to see if they will send him back to Belize.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
John McAfee held a press conference from his Guatemalan jail cell, over the internet, begging that nobody allow him to be sent back to Belize…
(McAfee) “If I am returned, bad things will clearly happen to me.”
McAfee’s been living in Belize, but went into hiding after his neighbor was murdered. Police there want to question McAfee, but he thinks they’ll pin it on him because he’s been a vocal critic of the government.
Guatemalan officials arrested him for being in their country illegally and plan to deport him. Belize officials say they don’t even have a warrant out for McAfee.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.