- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
McAfee Founder Speaks From Jail
An eccentric software mogul is still claiming that a Central American government wants to execute him. John McAfee is still being held in a Guatemalan jail, waiting to see if they will send him back to Belize.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
John McAfee held a press conference from his Guatemalan jail cell, over the internet, begging that nobody allow him to be sent back to Belize…
(McAfee) “If I am returned, bad things will clearly happen to me.”
McAfee’s been living in Belize, but went into hiding after his neighbor was murdered. Police there want to question McAfee, but he thinks they’ll pin it on him because he’s been a vocal critic of the government.
Guatemalan officials arrested him for being in their country illegally and plan to deport him. Belize officials say they don’t even have a warrant out for McAfee.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.