- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CA Handyman Kidnapped, Forced to Make Repairs
A California handyman is free after being kidnapped and held by a couple on Monday. Authorities say the ransom wasn’t money, however.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Santa Clara County Sheriffs say the 50-year-old man was lured to a home outside San Jose by the relatives of a customer he was having a dispute with. Once there, he was allegedly beaten and forced to do work on his kidnappers’ home.
(Sgt. Cardoza) “Told ‘Hey, we’re gonna kill you if you don’t do what we tell you. We want you to fix these things around the house.’”
…Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza. The handyman escaped when the couple forced him to drive to their relative’s house to finish repairs, but stopped for gas on the way. Authorities arrived and arrested 36-year-old Jason DeJesus and 33-year-old Chanelle Troedson. Both face charges including assault and false imprisonment.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.