- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
CA Handyman Kidnapped, Forced to Make Repairs
A California handyman is free after being kidnapped and held by a couple on Monday. Authorities say the ransom wasn’t money, however.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Santa Clara County Sheriffs say the 50-year-old man was lured to a home outside San Jose by the relatives of a customer he was having a dispute with. Once there, he was allegedly beaten and forced to do work on his kidnappers’ home.
(Sgt. Cardoza) “Told ‘Hey, we’re gonna kill you if you don’t do what we tell you. We want you to fix these things around the house.'”
…Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza. The handyman escaped when the couple forced him to drive to their relative’s house to finish repairs, but stopped for gas on the way. Authorities arrived and arrested 36-year-old Jason DeJesus and 33-year-old Chanelle Troedson. Both face charges including assault and false imprisonment.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.