- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Suspected AK Barista Murderer Found Dead, Linked To Other Killings
A man charged in the death of an Alaska barista and who may be linked to additional murders will never have his day in court.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Israel Keyes faced a possible death sentence if convicted of kidnapping and murdering 18-year-old Samantha Koenig, but didn’t wait to learn his fate. The 34-year-old found dead in his Anchorage jail cell in an apparent suicide. And in a new twist:
(Rook) “We’ve developed information that he was responsible for multiple additional victims.”
FBI Special Agent Mary Rook.
(Rook) “To our knowledge there are no other victims here in Alaska, they’re all in the lower 48.”
Keyes reportedly confessed to killing three people, including Koenig, but claimed to murder eight in all.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.