- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Suspected AK Barista Murderer Found Dead, Linked To Other Killings
A man charged in the death of an Alaska barista and who may be linked to additional murders will never have his day in court.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Israel Keyes faced a possible death sentence if convicted of kidnapping and murdering 18-year-old Samantha Koenig, but didn’t wait to learn his fate. The 34-year-old found dead in his Anchorage jail cell in an apparent suicide. And in a new twist:
(Rook) “We’ve developed information that he was responsible for multiple additional victims.”
FBI Special Agent Mary Rook.
(Rook) “To our knowledge there are no other victims here in Alaska, they’re all in the lower 48.”
Keyes reportedly confessed to killing three people, including Koenig, but claimed to murder eight in all.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.