- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 4 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 5 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Girl With Leukemia Taken From AZ Hospital [VIDEO]
The mother of a young leukemia patient took her daughter out of the hospital one day too early, and now Arizona police say the girl could be in mortal danger.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Eleven-year-old Emily was being treated for leukemia at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, but her mother removed her IV and took her out of the hospital a day early. Problem is Phoenix Police Sgt. Steve Martos says a catheter in the girl’s chest needs to be removed by medical professionals.
(Sgt. Martos) “If Emily somehow contracts an infection, it really could be a matter of days which could result in her death.”
He says they’ve had trouble contacting the family because they’re nomadic. They were last seen in a black van.
(Sgt. Martos) “That particular plate is not registered to that minivan. Obviously, someone put another vehicle’s plate on this van.”
He says they’ve sent information to police agencies and hospitals in California and Mexico, as well as to the FBI.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this missing leukemia patient: