- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Girl With Leukemia Taken From AZ Hospital [VIDEO]
The mother of a young leukemia patient took her daughter out of the hospital one day too early, and now Arizona police say the girl could be in mortal danger.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Eleven-year-old Emily was being treated for leukemia at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, but her mother removed her IV and took her out of the hospital a day early. Problem is Phoenix Police Sgt. Steve Martos says a catheter in the girl’s chest needs to be removed by medical professionals.
(Sgt. Martos) “If Emily somehow contracts an infection, it really could be a matter of days which could result in her death.”
He says they’ve had trouble contacting the family because they’re nomadic. They were last seen in a black van.
(Sgt. Martos) “That particular plate is not registered to that minivan. Obviously, someone put another vehicle’s plate on this van.”
He says they’ve sent information to police agencies and hospitals in California and Mexico, as well as to the FBI.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this missing leukemia patient: