- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 5 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 12 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 13 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Difficult Cancer Decisions
As if dealing is breast cancer isn’t hard enough on its own, a new study says more women are feeling burdened when it comes to making decisions regarding their treatment.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new breast cancer study from Mount Sinai shows more than one-in-five women with early-stage breast cancer feel they had too much responsibility for treatment-related decisions, making them more likely to regret their choices.
Researchers say the findings mean doctors need new strategies to communicate with patients – especially those less educated – so they feel less overwhelmed.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.